- Knowledge of Java programming language.
- Knowledge of C ++ programming language.
- Knowledge of PHP back-end development.
- Experience with WordPress in PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing WordPress built-in features
- Create plugins / widgets written to comply with WordPress coding templates.
- Create clean, logical, well-documented and reusable code. Integration of themes / templates.
Cross-browser and cross-device development & testing.
Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of software engineering practices required to work in large groups such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code audits, distributed review systems, continuous testing / manufacturing / development, and production support.
Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in developing original and innovative websites.
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL / MySQL.
- Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
- Knowledge and exposure to tools such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt